SSM can help keep your drivers safe!
Trailers come in many shapes and sizes. Trailers put extra weight on your vehicle and increase the space you need to drive and stop safely.
- Pre-trip, lights, couplings and hitching, balance loads
- Trailer towing, fishtail, control stability
- Scanning, setting and using mirrors, blind spots
- Speed management, braking, managing trailer force
- Pre-trip assessment
- Trailer hook-up
- Turning, limitations, using mirrors, spotting
- Trailer reversing and setting angles to reduce blind spots
- Including practical assessment
Class size: Minimum 4, maximum 6 students
Please note: Clients are responsible for providing their own vehicle and trailer
with appropriate documentation.