Are you COR™ Ready?
Safety Services Manitoba can help.
Contact us for more information
or download the information sheet!
Our service team will visit you on site as often as you need to prepare you and get you on track to achieve COR™ (Certificate of Recognition) Certification.
This certification verifies that your workplace safety and health program meets provincial standards. COR™ Certification is becoming increasingly important as it is often used as a pre-qualification or condition of contract across the province.
The services we can provide to get you on track for COR™ Certification include:
- Inspection services and gap analysis of your company’s existing safety program to ensure alignment with the COR™ process.
- Services to help your company create and implement a safety management program in line with the requirements of COR™.
- Mock audits prior to the actual COR™ Audit or assistance with the internal Company Self-Audit process in preparation for the final Independent audit.
- Assistance in completing the required safety documentation as it relates to the audit.
- On-site training services for management, supervisors and employees to prep them for the audit process.