Get a highly qualified Professional Safety Consultant (PSC) on site once per month – for only $649* per month!
*Additional charge outside of Winnipeg
The Monthly Safety Maintenance Program includes:
- Support in ensuring the safety, health and welfare of all workers
- Regular reporting to the management team on researched trends, leading legislation and other developments in workplace safety and health
- Cooperation, communication and consultation with the workplace safety and health representative(s) or safety committee
- Conducting legislative tool box/safety talks with management and employees
- Conducting monthly inspections, job hazard analyses and risk evaluations, as well as workplace incident investigations
- Active participation in team meetings and providing recommendations for improvement
- Reviewing and updating existing safe work practices and procedures to ensure compliance with the Manitoba Workplace Safety and Health Act and Regulation and internal policies
- Developing, conducting and evaluating occupational health and safety training
- Maintenance of statistics and record
NOTE: Additional travel costs may apply.
Everyone signed up for this program will receive a 15% discount on facilitator-based training!