Contact Safety Services Manitoba to learn more about this
unique opportunity or download the information sheet!
Or learn more about our Monthly Safety Maintenance Program
which gives you access to a PSC on-site once per month for only $649* !
*Additional charge outside of Winnipeg
SSM supplies qualified health and safety professionals on a contract basis to suit your needs.
An on-site Professional Safety Consultant can assist you with:
- Job task analysis, incident investigation and workplace inspection
- Conducting a thorough review of the existing safety documentation and help identify gaps within the legislative requirements
- Policy development
- Managing OHS Committee meetings
- Advising union and management of OHS issues
- Random compliance audits
- Developing Standard Operating Procedures for high-risk jobs
- Developing customized training unique to your workplace
SSM’s Professional Safety Consultant program offers you:
- No recruitment cost or time
- No need to pay benefits such as sick time, holidays or EI
- Access to the expertise and resources of SSM
Our AIM methodology – assessment, implementation and maintenance – ensures seamless management of your safety program and improves your bottom line.