In need of an Occupational Health and Safety Policy Manual?
Beginning with an environmental scan of your facilities or offices, our consultants can create a comprehensive policy manual that is relevant to the safety and well-being of your employees.
Safety Services Manitoba (SSM) can provide safety programs for a very reasonable cost.
You will receive:
- Safety manual with all applicable elements for your workplace
- Filing system
- Ongoing coaching
- A toll-free support line
SSM’s Safety Management System provides all contents required to meet Manitoba Workplace Safety and Health Act (as per Sections 4(1), 7.4 and 7.5).
What is a Safety Management System?
- Process for managing safety risks
- A business approach to safety
- Safety and efficiency are linked
- Reduced losses and enhanced productivity
- Reduces injury
- Improves employee morale
- Complies with Workplace Safety & Health requirements
- We will work with you to develop a Safety Management System from start to finish
- The system will be user-friendly, regulatory compliant and tailored to your individual company’s needs